Registered gust must be 21 years of age or older. A photo ID and Credit card is required at check-in. Early departures will not be issued a credit. No extra person(s) other then booked person(s) is allowed in the guest-room(s) without Sun Coast INN explicit permission. Pre-approved extra person is $15 per night and the number of gust in a unit cannot exceed the room maximum occupation allowance. Cancellation of any reservation must be 48 hours prior arrival date. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior arrival date no refund is applicable. All rooms must be held with a refundable deposit of $150.00.
CHECK-IN / CHECK OUT
Check-in time for arriving guests begins at 3:00 P.M. Check-out time is 11:00 A.M.
Please contact Sun Coast Inn for current rates and availability: 941-475-6533.
- Please note that tax and service charge is not included.
- Extra Person charge: $15.00 per night.
- Pet Fee: $15.00 per night.
- Commercial discounted rates are available. Please inquire when making reservation.
- Children under 16 years of age stay free.
- Rates do not include 12% sales tax and 5% service charge.
- Please make cancellations 48 hours ahead of reservation date to avoid charges.
- We are a non-smoking establishment. Violators incur penalties.
- Pricing is subject to change and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply.
- Please call (941) 475-6533 with any questions.
OUR PET POLICY
- No more than 2 well-behaved family pets permitted per room please.
- Service animals are always welcome.
- Pets must be declared during your guest registrations or incur a penalty for unregistered pets.
- We have designated pet rooms. Pet fee is $15 per night.
- Please keep your pet on a leash or in a carrier/crate when you are outside your room.
- Please contact front desk immediately if assistance is needed with a pet accident so we can assist in clean-up to keep rooms clean & fresh.
- Please be considerate to our watershed, property and other guest when walking pets on the
property and clean up after your pet.
- A refundable deposit of $150 will be pre-authorized to your credit card and released back to you.